Moving your IT to the 101 Cloud has significant business benefits. You keep your desktop or monitor and let our team of trusty engineers and cloud specialists become your IT department.
That’s your day-to-day IT issues – hosting, network, servers, back ups, maintenance, updates and repairs taken care of for you – leaving you free to do what you do best.
What’s more we are one of the few IT providers of our size and kind to have our own data centre. It means that we can fix IT issues quicker, let you know exactly what’s happening and reduce management and maintenance costs.
- Control your IT costs – be able to budget better by calculating operational costs with pay per user. No need for expensive upfront investment in IT hardware, anti-virus software, licence renewals and external IT support.
- Scale up or down in an instant to cater for peaks and troughs in business. And switch on or off in an instant as demand changes.
- Enable different offices to work together remotely – give authorised teams online access to office emails, folders and other applications – so they can work from any location, at any time with any device connected to the Internet.
- Save on energy bills – and reduce your carbon footprint – with no servers to run on site – save an estimated £94 saving per annum on electricity per server.
- Stay IT secure – have peace of mind that all your data is stored in our secure data centre. We use the same industry-standard SSL encryption as that used for online banking and secure payments.
- Mitigate risk – our robust backups and replication in three locations to ensure that in the event of a disaster your business can continue.
- Access Microsoft services – gain access to globally recognised Microsoft Office and its other trusted, best-in-class services.